What was our 2008 filled with:
1. In February I found out I was pregnant.
2. May I had surgery to have a cyst removed.
3. Spent June at home recovering.
4. Flew to Kansas for a Baby Shower.
5. August thru October was filled with football
6. November was blessed with a beautiful baby girl, Gracie Lynn Schenk.
7. Spent Thanksgiving in Cincinnati and was able to see lots of family & friends.
8. Flying to Kansas for Christmas.
We have had a busy last year. 2009 will bring us lots of new and exciting moments as first time parents and watching Gracie Grow. It has been such a blessing and I am excited to see how she progress each day. And enjoying each day at a time with her. It is amazing!