Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pre-School {Year 2}

Gracie officially started her first day of pre-school.  This is the last year before she is off to Kindergarten and then in school for at least the next 12 years of her life.  So crazy that I have a 4 year old, almost 5.  Sometimes I look around and I can't believe I have kids or I am old enough to have a 5 year old, but I am.  Gracie and mommy had a little difference in thought of what she should wear for the first day but we compromised.  Over all it was a great first day.  Both Gracie and I were pleased how smoothly it went. Check out her first day pics below!

 yes make dresses was all her idea
i think my sewing gave her the idea

oh and her new favorite teacher;)

1 comment:

Kit Burgess said...

I love that photo of her peeking out around the chalkboard, how cute!