Monday, October 20, 2008

38 Weeks


No, Baby yet! I am 38 weeks and I am now counting down, 14 days till my due date. I have been fine with being pregnant but my stomach is sore and ready to feel some relief. Reminder I am due November 3rd, which is a Monday and Troy has an away game that next weekend. I am starting to worry about going over and him not being here. Now I am praying like crazy that the baby comes before that so I can stop worrying. I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow, so we will see what they say. Mostly it is just listening, measuring and off I go. I am trying to take pictures of the last days. Not that I want to share my final large stomach pictures but I will. Enjoy, I will try to keep you all up dated!!

3 comments:

anissa brett,asher, tate and tobin!!! said...

ahhh I'm so excited for you! and I TOTALLY remember 38 weeks - you just think any moment, maybe i'm in labor now?? ... what does it feel like??. You'll know!! Will be praying Troy is in town, that is so important for you! Hope you have a smooth fast labor! Can't wait to "see" baby schenk.

Jennifer said...

Ohhh those last weeks are so hard!! With Jacob I was SOOOO miserable. He dropped really low early on so for over a month I was ready for him to GET OUT ALREADY. It was so miserable and painful. I also had back contraction for a couple weeks before the scheduled c-section and believe you me, I was ready to be IN LABOR!
I'll be praying for you to have peace and that everything works out for Troy to be there. Can't wait to hear the news!! :)

Hilary said...

Hang in there, Candace. Before you know it you'll have the inexpressable joy of holding baby-Shenk in your arms. I hope I get to meet her.