Saturday, October 31, 2009

It must be in the water...

So it is officially public news and a lot of you already know but I can officially be excited. I am going to be an Auntie again in 2010. My brother Steve and his beautiful wife Kassi are expecting.

Steve texted me late one night and told me he HAD to talk to me and wanted me to meet him on iChat. It was 11:30 my time, 8:30 in Cali….I thought I can call him tomorrow. But then my phone rang and I was up. My brother is such a wonderful support to me that I knew I had to at least talk to him if he was upset about something. As soon as I answered he noticed I had been sleeping and felt so bad. He then says "well we can talk more about this later I just wanted to let you know real quick that we are going to have a baby." I was up, smiling and laughing. I was so excited for them I pretty much pushed Troy off the computer so I could talk to both of them live. Needless to say I was so excited I barley could go back to sleep. So much fun! My vote is they are having a boy, he will be adorable, blue eyes and dark hair, can’t wait to see him, I hope he has tons of hair when he is born.

At this point I will become an auntie 2 times next year and I am very excited for all these new babies. This makes for a very busy 2010.

In Date Order:
Kristen & Kyle – Due January 22 (sister-in-law) having a boy
Kassi & Steve – Due May 15 (sister-in-law) don't know yet

Obviously there is no way it is the water one in Kansas in the mid-west and one in Cali on the west coast. Unless they are all drinking the same bottled water there is no possibility but it does seem like baby season is here to stay, at least for the next couple of years....anyone else need to make an announcement out there???



Kassi when she was little



Steve when he was little


Just for fun...


Kristen when she was little


Kyle when he was little

I am going to have the cutest nephew's or niece.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get everyone's baby pictures! :)

Kristen said...

Yay, congrats to Steve and Kassi! Now you know who is next...are you sure you don't need to make an announcement? Just kidding, don't want to start that rumor :) I can't wait to see what your nephew/nieces look like :)

The Burgess family said...

those old photos are great, neat idea! Yay for babies! Luke and I become uncle and aunt 2x in 2010 too! Babies EVERYWHERE!

Emily said...

How fun, you are going to spoil them rotten aren't you?!!! :) Who else but their aunties can do it better! :) Congrats to you all!