Tuesday, March 8, 2011

On the Home Front of PT

So we have had a few back slides, mainly travel has messed up Gracie's progression on PT.  But she is still doing really well.  She was obsessed with only using the big toilet then realized if she sat on the little one she did not need my help and she could enjoy a few of her favorite books.  I wanted a memory of this, enjoy!
Sporting her Malone gear and taking in Angelina. 
What a cutie.

I recently bought a very high stool for her to climb up on the big PT by herself which she has used but I am always afraid with her pants around her ankle she will fall.  I think she is not to keen on it either because she always wants to use the downstairs PT.  Mainly because she can run in and do it by herself.  Maybe she will be tall enough to try the normal toilets again this summer.

No comments: