Monday, November 23, 2009

Gracie Lynn Who & Melting My Heart

Do you remember Cindy Lou Who from the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas?  Do you remember how her hair was a little on the wacky side?  Well, I decided to have a little fun with Gracie's hair since it has gotten so long and it is so hard to get out of her face.  I just thought it would be fun to do.   Although I accomplished putting her hair into pig tails, it did not go with out a fight and the some big tears.  She hated it.  She usually does not ming mer messing with her hair, usually she just sits in my lap.  Now she cries everytime I get near her head.  The little rubber bands I have seem to be pulling her hair and I am on the look out for ones that are not so hurtfull.  I was unable to get a picture of little Gracie Lynn Who.  I thought you would Even though I have no  but I have one of Cindy Lou Who.

Cindy Lou Who

On a side note. 
Troy and I have been working on different things with our little Gracie.  I will not disclose now due to the close timing in our travel to Kansas for Thanksgiving and it will be fun having them see it first hand.  Anyway, Friday we were showing her how to blow kisses.  This morning when I dropped her off at daycare, I waived at her and blew her a kiss and she did it back.  Not only once but twice and of course I was so excited and her teacher started clapping and telling Gracie what a good job, which made her stop.  But I loved it!  And will try to keep pushing that one for all the time.  What a way to melt your mommy's heart!

No comments: