Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time Together

This last month has given Troy and I some great time to spend just the two of us.  Valentine's weekend Troy and I hit the slopes.  It was Troy's first time skiing so we did not venture very far.  I didn't want to travel 4 hours, to just turn around after 2, but he did great and he loved it.  We went out and practiced by ourselves for a little while and he seemed to get a handle on his skis pretty quickly.  During our lesson Troy's skis were having a major problem and frustrating our instructor.  Everytime Troy tried to turn right his ski would pop off, poor guy.  He finally got them fixed and we enjoyed the rest of the day skiing.  It was a lot of fun and we plan on going again soon.

Troy on the magic carpet
Troy and I at the top of the hill
me at the bottom


The other night Troy and I ventured out for a late night sled.  We went up to Malone which has a great hill  for about an hour.  It was a lot of fun.  Troy and I even tried out a ramp that had been built off the side of the hill.  It went pretty well until my last time.  When instead of leaning forward, I leaned back and hit my head on the way down.  Other then that little moment it was a great night and a lot of fun for Troy and I, we loved it.
Our Sleding Night
Before we got started

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I voted on the family picture...I'm usually all for B/W, but I love the fall colors in that pic!