Monday, December 6, 2010

Blogging No More...

Yeap that's right, I give up.  Sometime last week I tried to upload pictures.  Blogger told me that I had gone over the memory amount in pictures.  I assume this is due to the fact that when uploading them from my Mac it is not uploading them as a jpeg like it should which is much smaller, instead it has been pulling large files that Mac's produce for pictures.  Booo!  Anyway, I have neither the time or energy right now to figure it out or fix it. So, although I would love to share more on Gracie's adorable new room and the happenings in the Schenk world I will be stopping for a while, until I have the time to look into this problem further or if anyone has a solution.  I just don't have the heart to go back thru and delete old post....

so, good bye and maybe I will see you next year:)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't know you were using a Mac. My SIL has said that Macs don't work with blogger...not sure if that's the problem she was referring to or if it was just videos. ?? Sorry...hope you get it figured out!

Lily said...

I use a mac to do all my blog stuff. I'm going to do some research... Boo!

Lily said...

Dang, it says there is a 1G max for the blog before you have to pay for storage and if you were adding full size pictures, it would take about 500 pictures to reach that limit.