Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Confession

I have a confession.  I have been sort of  cheating a little bit.  I have been skipping the hard work and taking the easy way out.  Some may frown but when it comes to my life I need an easy button sometimes and on this I pushed it.  I am listening to books on CD!  Yeap that is right, no hard backs, no turning pages and no wishing I can finshed a book but I have no time.  Since September I have gone thru almost all the Harry Potter novels, those were exciting, gone thru a couple Francine Rivers books, and now going thru Joyce Meyer.  Thanks to the local Library, who spends about $75 per book on tape, I have had the time to listen to a number of books.  In the last couple of months I have enjoyed more then I proably read in the last 2 years.  Thanks:)

No comments: