Saturday, November 6, 2010

Trinity Weekend

Last weekend Troy, Gracie and I headed to Chicago for a long weekend.  We got in super late but the drive went well.  Friday, morning a took stroll thru my alma mater, Trinity (TIU), and that although most of the campus has changed significantly some of it was still the same.  I also did not feel so bad the about the years between my visits when I found that most people that are 45 minutes to an hour had been there for years either.  Life is busy no matter where you are.  Friday, had lunch with my friend Lisa, spent some time with the Long Family and then headed the the Hoesch's.  Saturday, I met up with my girls from the college days, Julie, Lily and there families for lunch & then headed to the game.  Although, I did not watch much of the game we had a great time letting the kids play and the girls got to catch up. Malone had a the victory over Trinity and I was glad to see Malone put another win on the board.

The Student Center aka The Lew, where 
Troy &  I met up for Dr. Pepper Dates;)
This is where Melton use to be the Cafeteria, this is 
now called the Waybright Center & it looks much better

My 2 teams praying together, what a cool sight

I love this


Play time!
Gracie playing mother hen & trying to 
put Marina's hat back on, over & over again
Stevie, Gracie, Marina, Eli
Gracie has a thing for babies or kids younger then her, 
she loves to help them & lead them around
and drag them around, jk
Gracie bear
This little peanut is Marina
The best shot of the 3 of them I could get
this was not safe but they were having fun
 for the short time they were playing in it
Me, Lily & Julie
While in Chicago we stayed with the Hoesch's, one of Troy very 
good friends from College.  It was very nice to be able to spend 
time with them.  Haley & Gracie seemed to have blast playing 
together.  Gracie took her first double bath Saturday night 
with Haley.  She loved.  I think she thought is was the best 
thing ever.  She really does need a sister.
Haley & Gracie
Gracie is such a ham I am not sure Haley knew what to think.

No comments: