Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Happy Birthday Gracie Bear,
I cannot believe you are 2 and I cannot believe I have a toddler.  I am so blessed by you and I am so excited to watch how much more you will change in the next year.  By your next Birthday I am sure you will be tell full stories, in english.

It seemed that Gracie got 3 days of some sort of Birthday fun.  Starting Friday which was her actual Birthday, Gracie was picked up from her Aunt Kristen's by daddy and we all meet for lunch at Chick-fil-a.  On, Saturday, Gracie and I spent the day together playing and cooking and just really having a Gracie day.  Gracie's Birthday was then held on Sunday, I went very low key compared to last year.  In attendace, Uncle Cliff, Uncle Kyle, Aunt Kristen, Sawyer, and my friend Christina & Bobby and there son Matthew.  We decided this would be the best route so people did feel like they needed to bring gifts and I really did not have time to cook for more then who came, honestly my guest, well just the ladies and Troy helped me cook and set the food up.  It was fun!

The small amount of decorating I did
I went with the them of aqua and red for the day. 
We had chili dogs for lunch will all the toppings
you could have.  Carmel covered popcorn
with blue chocolate, & cupcakes.
just a side table
popcorn
yum
Gracie's terrible cheese face
the seriously look after being
asked to stop smile normal
Bad Picture # 1
I am pretty sure bad pictures must run in the family
I have no idea what Troy or Gracie were doing:)
Bad Picture #2
Although for Troy this is a much better picture
I am not sure it portrays Gracie the right way.
I am pretty sure the excitment is over the fire it self
I also made the #2 shirt for Gracie this year so she can wear it anytime
Blowing the candles out, she did a pretty good job
keep going, almost done
yum yum it was worth it


Shoving it in, not missing a single bit

No comments: