Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Picture Help

Ok, so I need a little help.  This might sound silly but I know there are plenty of people that read this who can help.  I am redoing the pictures on my mantel, it was boring before but I cannot decide what I want to do.  Is if better with more or less.  If you are willing to help I would take any suggestions.  If you don't want to write anything you can fill out the poll to the left.  I would appreciate any help that is offered.

here is the over view of our mantel I am updating


Here are the Frame Set up Options:
Option #1: Just the 2 frames leaning
Option #2:    3 frames
Option #3: multi frames


 Here are the actual Picture Options:
Option #1: Family picture in the center 
and Gracie pictures on each side?
Option #2:  the center picture would be of trees 
incorporating the colors of our down
 stairs with family pictures on both sides?

Option #3: If I do hang the top two 
pictures I was going to do letter's, good idea?

Thanks for all the help:)
I know my drawings are lacking....a lot but you get the point, I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like what ever you like candace