Monday, November 15, 2010

Gracie's First Room

I love Gracie's room.  I love that it is small and quant.  I love it but as Gracie has gotten older the items she has to play with has grown.  She now has a kitchen, a little baby bed, a stroller and a grocery cart and then there is the highchair, that also use to be mine that my dad is trying to fix that will also be her's.  Between the living room dinning room and her bedroom it is getting to much for me.  Although I like her playing in the living room I would also like to have most of her stuff in one place.  Right now her peoples are all upstairs and she does not play with them much because they have been pushed in the corner.  Point of all this is I am moving Graice to the Bigger room.  I figured out what to do in her new room we just have to get her in there.  I am posting pictures to show her first room before it gets pulled apart.

You may look at these pictures and think it's not so bad but I did throw about 10 items into the hall to get these:)
The room from the door, the left side
from the right corner
the back left corner
from the closet
I love these pictures and verses
you may recognize this from Gracie's 1st Birthday
I worked so hard on this I did not have the heart to stuff it into a
box or throw it away so I hung it.  It may make it to her new room.
Gracie's book case.  Here furniture was $20 at a
garage sale down the street.  I love it.  Those boxes in the
corner I have had for years, I think it is time to redo the paper.

No comments: