Thursday, January 20, 2011

PT Update

I claimed a while back I would update you on our potty training story/progress.  Just a little info, in September I believe Sheila aka me ma, got G to use the potty a few times while she was here.  The excitement for G wore off after she left and I was not ready, so we put it on hold.  I was hoping to move G to her new room, take away the passi, put her in a big girl bed and then after our trip to Kansas in December start pt.  Well of course plans are made to be changed at least that is what it seems in this case.  At the beginning of November while listening to the Malone game G decided she did not want to wear here diaper and she did great.  She did great with #2's all week, not so good on the #1 and I considered stopping but we kept trying.  Now we are in January and for the most part she does pretty well but we still have bad days.  I am not sure when the bad bays will be completely gone but I am looking forward to them.  You can see from my previous blogs that our new order is moving G's room while pt, traveling while pt, and switch to a big girl bed while pt.  Night time pt won't happen for a long while and well we have cancelled the passi from all daytime use.  I am not really worried about the passi at night.  So that will have to wait till later.
Our little G being a big girl

Much thanks to Auntie Kristen because she deals with the pt situation  A LOT during the day and we are grateful for all her help!

1 comment:

The Burgess family said...

Sounds like she is doing great! (and you are too!) It was good to see you guys at Christmas. Take care!