Sunday, January 23, 2011

These Boots were Made for Walkin

I love boots and I love them on Gracie especially with skirts.  I am not sure why but I think they are just so cute.  Anyway although she has plenty of boots I was hoping for some that looked like Uggs in dark brown.  I could not find any and I did not want to pay for them, actually all the boots she has are hand-me-downs.  Well, my mom found them and I promised a post of G wearing them so here is my little sassy girl showing off for the camera.
too cute, I did not tell her to do that
and she loves pockets

4 comments:

pdisandro said...

Too cute!!!

Lambert Loggings said...

Adorable!!!

The Burgess family said...

Very cute! And her room in the background is looking good too ;)

Anonymous said...

I am going to take this space to say how adorable Gracie is and that one of the things that makes Gracie so adorable is the little spirit inside of her that is already emerging, thanks to her wonderful Mom. Gracie is the splitting image of you Candace. Full of a zest for life. Always curious wanting to learn and grow. Loving life even when it doesn't love you, I guess this is more about you Candace but I look at this picture of Gracie and it is amazing to me how it looks like you just yesterday. I am so proud of and happy for you and your continued and Honest love that you have for God and willingness to listen and follow him. It's all about who you are.