Monday, February 28, 2011

Time with S

The last month has been filled with wonderful exchanges of children, meaning a babysitting swap.  Every other week on Thursdays we watch my nephew Sawyer and on the others Gracie goes to my SI.  And then once a month we get a Saturday night out.  Free babysitting has been a blessing.  Troy and I have gotten in some much needed alone time to just hang out and go out to new places.  I highly recommend doing this with someone.  Even if it is only once a month it is good for the soul and marriage.  I got a couple of cute shots of the kids playing.
Although I would love to say that S
hugged and kissed on baby Abby, not true.
once I handed Abby to him, he to took her right to G to love on
These two are like siblings.  They get
along and play well together most of the
time there is some fighting but nothing to bad.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We too are loving the date nights! And yes they do act like siblings. I think there little spats are probably good for them...ya know learning conflict resolution skills at an early age :)