Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Little Miss Schenk

Now that the pictures are officially out I wanted to post a couple of pictures that were taken of my very first niece.  Kyle and Kristen welcomed a baby girl on August 3rd, Eleanora Renee Schenk.  We were very excited to meet her and got a few pictures with the newest family member.  It is so exciting to see her now and to know just how much she will change over the next year.  Crazy to look at her and then Gracie and just know how fast it really does go.  Makes me want to slow time down even more.

Enjoy the pictures
 me & nora
 me, nora & gracie
 troy already loving little nora
The girls in this family will be a little over protected by 
all the uncles, brothers and cousins who pretty are 
brothers. Good luck to the little Schenk's you will need it.
troy, nora & gracie

No comments: