Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas In Cincinnati

This year we spent Christmas in Cincinnati.  The weather was wonderful which made it not feel like Christmas at all but it was nice to be able to go for walks and to let the kids free, for us and for the adults;)  My parents church put on a Christmas show that was outstanding.  It touched my heart from the moment it started, saying I loved it was an understatement.  Gracie got to see the story of Christ's Birth and so many cool things that was part of the bible story that we take for granted.  I know she did not understood every part but she loved it and she and my nephew Aiden who is 18 months sat through the hour and a half production.  That in itself should tell you how good it was, they made it kid friendly but something adults would watch and understand what Christ did for us, it was very cool.  Because I loved the show so much I thought I would let you see the little video they played for the kids.  The words & music were done by their band and vocalist live.  Hope you enjoy, this song has been stuck in my head.

We have been explaining to Gracie why we celebrate Christmas.  We asked her Christmas morning who's Birthday it was, she then replied by naming everyone in the room.  We then went back to how it was Jesus' birthday.  This has been a fun time of teaching,  Here are some great pictures from Christmas morning.

 Santa's Little Helper
Gracie helped pass out stockings & gifts
 my nephew Aiden & Gracie
they got along really well
 Gracie with her new Princess shirt & paints
 Aiden wearing the hooded towel that I made
Nolan with some stocking stuffers

No comments: