Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Last year I was told about this Christmas Tree farm that a friend of mine went to and I have been so excited to go. So, once Thanksgiving was over it was a must to go. I knew Gracie would love the trees and since we do not have to travel very far we will be able to enjoy it so much longer so it was a sure thing for me.  A couple weeks ago after church Troy, Gracie and myself headed to the Christmas Tree farm. It was so fun but we were serious lookers, for the perfect Christmas Tree.  I want just the right kinda.  It seemed that there were families that come early and pick there favorite tree and tag it and let it continue to grow until they are ready to take it home.  And did you know there is a Christmas Tree that smells like oranges, yes seriously.  Well I loved and we picked out a little tree.  Nothing to big I was restricted a little on how tall and wide.  We had a lot of fun.


Gracie and her Daddy

Gracie with her Mommy, she was ready for a nap

what a trooper

we found a tree lets go mom

No comments: