Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Shower for LG

As most of you know in prior post I have talked about the Baby Shower I was going to be throwing for my sister-in-law Kristen. I am very happy to say that once everything was set up and I went over my list I had not forgotten anything, not a thing. I was so happy. I was afraid of the idea I would have to scrabble for things once in the middle of Kansas with no Walmart insight as a back up.  Needless to say it went very well and I think everyone had a great time.  Enjoy the pictures.

The Invitations
were in book form

 
 
 
 


The Decorations

The Cake Table & Mrs. Kristen


The Present Table


The Cake


Kristen loves the number idea so I had numbers cut out in her
colors, orange, tan and blue.  And the numbers were 0, 1
& 2.  For he due date 1/22/2010.  There were also empty
baby food jars that we put little tea lights in.


The sign I made, and I love it not too, brag but I think it is so cute.

The Guests

to be: Grandma Schenk, Great Grandma Schenk,
the Mommy, Grandma Rush, Great Grandma Tache


The Schenk's & The Lambert's/Fish's


Me with my little cutie Gracie


Mommy to Be with a very tired Gracie


The Schenk Girls
Candace, Kristen & Audra

Oh, LG stands for Little Guy.
And if you want to see cute pregnant pictures of Kristen, click on the link Candace Lynn Photography, enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture best! Great job! :)