Thursday, May 27, 2010

We're Famous!

Ok not really but it is still exciting.  I am sure you have seen those picture frames that have some random, girls or some family in it them that you have never seen before and you just keep walking.  But next time you are at your local Hobby Lobby you might just stop and see my face in that frame.  Yes, that is right I am one of those people in that frame.  My friend Molly, her sister is in graphic design and a bunch of her frame designs got picked up and are being sold at Hobby Lobby.  For the sample picture one of them happens to be three girls, Molly, Nicole and myself at Molly's wedding in Florida a couple of years back.  Pretty cool!

Me, Nicole, Molly
Molly's daughter Pearl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Never knew how those got picked :)

Jessie said...

We were in a Hobby Lobby today and i told mom we had to go in to check.... but we couldn't find it.

The Schenk Family said...

Thanks for looking, we do not have a hobby lobby close so I have not looked but at least they have been seen in cincinnati.

The Burgess family said...

Wow? I've always wondered where "picture frame people" come from :) Who knew?