Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An Auntie Again

Yes, that is right! I am an Auntie once again in 2010. You may remember from my previous post "It Must Be in the Water & "2009 Big Reveal", that my brother Steve and wife Kassi were expecting a boy. There due date was May 15th. Kassi had gestational diabetes which means watching everything she eats. It also made the doctors watch her extra carefully. On Friday, May 14th, Steve and Kassi headed to the hospital to have her labor induced. The little guy was breech and by the next morning they were headed in for a c-section, where the baby official entered into the world.

Aiden Henry Wilson
May 15, 2010
9lbs 3oz
Brand New
He actually looks like a baby no cone head here!
This and the next photo are my favorite.  Look at that hair
and that big tear.  I think he looks so much like Steve.
Still a big tear, awww!
I can't wait to meet the little guy.

No comments: