Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Not Just for the Birds

When I was little my brother and I climbed my grandmas tree all the time although Troy loves to tease me and say there is no way I can climb a tree.   Well, I can and my little Gracie girl seems to be interested in doing the same thing.  While in Cincinnati even when there were no kids to play with I bundled Gracie up and sent her outside with the family dog Carson.  She loved playing with him and throwing the ball.  I also often found her playing in the not tree, no worries it is not high at all but she loved hanging out in it.

These days it is hard to get Gracie to give me a real smile so each time I take a picture I take not one but about in hopes to get a "pretty smile"  She has come up with so hilarious smiles, below are just a few of them.





No comments: