Monday, April 23, 2012

Park Time

A recent addition to the Malone family has brought my dear friend Emily to Canton.  Emily and I have known each other since before junior high.  We have done camps together, youth retreats, and mission trips.  Now our kids are playing together and the girls are loving their time together.  Here are some adorable pictures from our trip to the park but before that a little sneak peak to the past....

 this is a picture from a Christmas play we were in
I am on the left in purple & Em is in the blue on the right
we also got to go to prom together in 99' 
that makes me feel old

now our girls are playing together
having a great time
this picture is for the dad's so they can see how strong the girls are
look at those muscles
lunch
the kids climbing the hill
my adorable niece Nora

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all are having a lot of fun! :)

Emily said...

oh my goodness!! so cute! love the flashback pics, crazy how long ago that was, but it doesn't feel that long, right? ;)
LOVE that the girls are having so much fun, Ella really needed that, she can't wait to Gracie again!