Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Go Pioneers!

This weekend was Malone’s second game. Last weekend Gracie and I had to attend a baby shower and missed the game, but Malone did well and won. This past weekend Gracie and I attended our first game together. I was a little nervous how it would all go considering we were in concrete bleachers and the game went right thru one of her naps. Since Gracie had a fever for the prior week I just wasn’t sure.

So before we left the house I of course packed everything but the kitchen sink just in case, you just never know what you will wish you had brought. We got to the game a Gracie was very entertained by the band, ok she loved them, so much so that she would not even eat at the pregame meal. She sat very happy on Amy’s lap actually watching the game. By half time she was ready to sleep and rest.

Over all the game was a success. With no game next week and the next in Massachusetts, we have until October to attend our next game. I am sure it will go just as well. Oh, I almost forgot, during the game we made an interesting discovery, Gracie had 2 teeth coming in on the bottom of her mouth, that would explain the high fever.

Enjoy the pictures, sorry they are fuzzy.


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute pics! Looks like Gracie was a trooper at her first game! I'm glad that onesie fit her.

I can't believe she already has teeth! Kyle just asked me the other day if she had any teeth yet. He'll be glad to know she now has chewing capabilities :)

Miss you guys, give Gracie a hug for me & Kyle

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Gracie!

Emily said...

Yea, doesn't it feel good to tackle the first game with a baby!?!? I am sure the others will go well too!