Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September Days Have Gone

Things have been crazy busy so I have been a little behind in posting. So, here is a little update. Right now Gracie is working on pushing 4 more teeth threw on the top. I can see the outline of them, it has to be so painful for her. Gracie is getting braver in her venture to walk. It has been fun watching her just to be able to stand by herself but the walking without a little guidance has not happened just yet but I am sure soon. Once she figures it out she will be well on her way.

Lately, Gracie has decided her new time to wake up in the morning is about 5am, which I think is due to her cough. A couple of times I have gone in and gotten her and brought her in to lay with us but she never lays. She gets on her knees and bounces on her Daddy waking him because she obviously is ready to play. But, when Troy goes and gets her and brings her to our bed she sleeps. She know her daddy wants to sleep and play time is not an option. Funny thing is once she is in our bed she seems to sleep so much longer. I have had to wake her up to just get her ready for school. Needless to say I am hoping this is just a phase for the week.

PS~I have not forgotten about the football updates I will add some soon. We have a night game this weekend, that I am very excited for, I love them! Here is a link to their site if you want to keep up with the Pioneers. http://www3.malone.edu/athletics/teams/football/schedule-results



Here are a couple of fun pictures from the last month.

Gracie watching her daddy make dinner.


Gracie's hair in a pony on top of her head for the first time.

2 comments:

anissa brett,asher, tate and tobin!!! said...

ahh, see...that pony on top of her head...SHe'll NEVER be called a boy again! I put one on asher EVERY time we go out - she knows if her hair goes up its time to go bye bye. :-)

Jennifer said...

I love the pony!! I can't believe how big she's getting. What a happy little girl!
Thanks for the compliment on my hair...I really like it--it's SO easy, but I hate having to get it cut every few weeks (well, I hate paying for it!). I've been thinking about growing it out. We'll see which side of me wins--the cheap side or the "I can't handle my thick hair" side! :)
Are you guys coming this way any time soon??