Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dividers for Gracie

Last Friday Night I spent the evening hanging out with Kristen and working on a little craft project which I barely started when I realized I did not have the paper I want.  I waited and finished it at home.  I have been wanting to make these dividers forever just have never gotten around to it.  Obviously, since Gracie is now almost 2 I am a little behind but they will still be useful.  They did turn out pretty cute and I can always use them again later or give them to someone else to use.

.34$ at Hobby Lobby on Sale
I then cut the side so the would hang like a hanger.  I used some tool in the basement I found in Troy's toolbox.  I do not know what the tool should be used for but it worked for me.  then I just sanded the edges.
A little tracing, cutting, some Mod Podge, 
a movie going in the back ground and vala

No comments: