Friday, September 24, 2010

Tea Time

For Gracie's 1st Birthday my mom gave her a little tea set and which she really has not played with it until now. One morning before work Gracie came into the bathroom wanting me to follow her, so I did.  I went into her room after her where I sat on the stool.  She had all her tea stuff out.  I asked her if she wanted me to drink tea with her and she shook her head yes.  She touched my heart.   I took part in my first tea time with my Gracie.  She already seemed to understand what to do with all the cups.  It was so cute.  Although I did make sounds when I poured the tea and pretend to each things off the plate which she just seemed to watch me do.  My Gracie just kills me sometimes.

so cute
the tea set
pouring

drinking

what a good little host

No comments: