Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Cincy Vacation

We spent a long week in Cincinnati.  I have lots of pictures, too many to share in a bunch of posts so I will just share a few from each major event and then you can see the rest on FaceBook.

The biggest event and the reason we were there was to celebrate my brother's Alex & Taylor graduating from high school.  It was actually a little emotional to see them graduate and be done.  I still have this pictures in my head that they are still 3 or even 12 but it is weird to think they are 18, have graduated and now going off to college.  I am excited for them and I am praying that they make good decisions in college.
The second big even for me was to see my nephew Aiden.  Sadly this was actually the first time I have seen him in person.  My brother had to op out of our last family even because of the cost of flying.  Even though we have done a lot of iChat's it was still fun to hold him and kiss on his cute cheeks.  We had a great little personality and loves to giggle.
We had a great day at the Splash Park.
Celebrating Aiden's 1st birthday & 
Stephen's with an army themed birthday.
Another exciting event of the week was meeting Taylor's girlfriend 
Katherine she is adorable.  Also Gracie showed the first signs of 
having a crush, she was smitten by Taylor and she loved getting 
to sit by Katherine.  Gracie like to sit by her and just watch 
her, she thought Katherine was pretty cool.
We went to the horse stables and Gracie got to watch 
some riding lessons and then pet a few of the horses.
And of course some great time with the family...
Taylor hanging out with the kids.
Alex & Gracie
Kassi & Me
Aiden and Grandma
Gracie & Grandpa
Gracie & Stephen

1 comment:

Lily said...

I'm having trouble with wrapping my mind around your brothers going to college. I can only see them as little boys! I feel so old.