Friday, June 17, 2011

A Quick Update

This will be a short update on BabySchenk.  BabyCenter like to compare the baby size to some sort of food the whole length of the pregnancy.  So right now my baby is the size of this pepper. 

I finally went for my 16 week appointment in my 18 week.  Everything is fine except that I need to eat more protein.  I have added that to my list of things to eat, I will just add a spoonful of peanut butter, yum.  Our little BabySchenk would not hold still for us to hear the heart beat, there was even a ninja kick to the fetal monitor.  BabySchenk finally held still for us to list to the heartbeat and even turn to face us so the heart beat got very load.  Nothing new to report everything is the same from my 16 week post.  Only thing that is officicial is we will know the sex of the baby the first weekend in July, then we will start looking at names.  I think at this point that is going to be the topic of our conversations because we have not thought of one and we are starting from scratch.  Actually for those who are willing I would love baby name ideas.  I may have to post seperate on this, I think this time around we may go different on everything.  I really want Gracie to have a name she can call the baby so when the baby comes out she feels a connection.  I have a friend who did this with her daughter and she loved it.  I am most excited to take Gracie with us to the ultra sound, I am not sure how she will do but it will be neat to show her the baby.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ava was one of the girl names I liked. Or Leah. David, Luke, John, Nathan (Nate) were some boy names we tossed around.

The Burgess family said...

I love baby names! Once you know what it is, I'll share some of my favorites with you :) Any guesses on what the ultrasound will reveal?

The Schenk Family said...

If I went off how I am feeling I would say boy but that is just a guess. I still have a weird thought that this is a girl she just is one of her own. I am ok with either. I have all the girl clothes, if I have a boy I will need to start scoping out some major garage sales.