Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Holiday Rewind

Lets go back to my holiday posts that I have had waiting and I have just not had the time.

This week I attended the Mother's and Other's Tea at our church and it was a blast.  I love all the ladies in my life.  And all the moms seem to be constantly encouraging and loving on my family, we are so blessed.  I just wanted to share a cute pictures of a couple of the girls
rena, kim, me, rachel

Yes this is really late but I thought I would share a picture of Gracie and my matching outfit that I made or Easter.  I got a little to ambitious and I am not sure I will do that again but here it is.
gracie & me
I made these matchy/cheesy outfits for Gracie and I. 
Dress a little dress and a maternity skirt for myself.
Not perfect but it was cute.  Weirdly enough I had a
cardigan that matched the perfect purple weird. 
I know my mom is proud of our little outfit:)
ready for the egg hunt
she seem to just what to do
a serious bunny
first abbie's turn
then cabbie

No comments: