Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dedication

Troy and I have talked about having the kids dedicated before we even had kids.  When I was growing up it was a big deal to stand in front of the church and to dedicate your kids.  Thankfully the Lord has given us a church that we love and would not have wanted them dedicated any other place.  When our church decided to have dedication Sunday we were so excited!  There were over 15 families, lots of families had kids Gracie's age that had not yet been dedicated.  With our church move it just got missed in the shuffle.  Anyway I could go on about what this means to us but I am guessing most of you know.  Sadly my parents did not make it due to my mom being very sick but Uncle Cliff & Aunt Jess were gracious enough to come and take a few pictures.

before
Troy introducing our family

No comments: