Tuesday, October 16, 2012

11 Months & Counting


My baby is 11 month, oh my!  Although, I am surprised that he will be one he is just is so grown up already.  He has been walking for months, talking, and just already acts like he is ready to be with Gracie and play all the time.  BUT he is still my baby and he still loves his momma.  I am going to miss every stage of this last year but I am so excited to watch the rest of his personality come out.

Mom Look at Me:
  • you still have 8 front teeth and you have you 2 one year molars already broke through and the bottom 2 are on there way.
  • you love to play horsey.
  • you love climbing the steps.
  • you love being chased.
  • you love being tickled. 
  • you still need 2 naps a day.
  • i have put away almost all you 9 month clothes and move into 12 month stuff.
  • you are in a size 3 diaper at night we started a size 4 you pee a lot.
  • you love bath and now understand the sit on your bottom words but you love to splash, I end up soaked.
  • my favorite is the random cuddles and the kisses you give me
  • nicknames: squirt, sweet boy, buddy, pumpkin, you little bugger, little man, 
  • nicknames when you are up to no good: rat, bugger.
Surprises
Even though it has taken along time for us to believe you do repeat word/sounds.  You say things like hi, hat, mamma, dadda, and kind of gracie.  It is just strange when someone else says he just said hat.  I think ok I am not that crazy.

Food
All table food baby!
  • We have pinned down your terrible diaper rashes to tangerines or strawberries. {this was a lie, we have no idea but it is gone and we thought maybe it was the formula but God only knows}
  • you have now had eggs, cheese, and yesterday you chugged your sisters milk.  Your tummy was just fine.  You steal you cousin Nora's sippy of 1/2 juice & water and chug that as well.  
  • you love chicken
  • you did have cold cuts this week and I did not warm that up and I got a big no no from a few people on that, oops!  I promise I will warm it up for now on!

Routine - These are pretty true - you are now using a sippy for all feeds except for the bedtime bottle
  • 8am sippy
  • 10 nap
  • 11:30/12:00 Lunch
  • 1:30 sippy
  • 2:00 nap
  • 4:30 sippy
  • 5:15 dinner
  • 7:30 final bottle (this final bottle goes like this: 7oz of water, 3 scoops of formula, add oatmeal)
  • bedtime around 8pm
all bottles are 7 oz 

Things that melt our hearts
  • We love your hugs so much!  They are not often but when you give them we stop and soak them up.  If you give hugs to others we tell them to take it in and it will end soon.
  • When you are cold you put your hands by your tummy and hug us.
  • When I come home from being home and you have gotten to hang with the sitter you walk/run to me and give me the biggest hug.  Melts my heart every time! 
  • Gracie and I love getting you out of bed in the morning.  You are so happy after sleep!
  • When you get up before Gracie I will set you on the hallway floor.  You will them walk down the hall and look in Gracie's room.  You always smile like you know she is sleeping and how you can push her buttons.  You then will walk to her bed and yell at her.  It seriously is so funny!
  • Your big smile.

No comments: