Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bucket List

Ok so the term bucket list has become famous due to a recent movie.  Whether you have it written down or just in your head you have a few things that you want to do or places you want to go during your life time.  For at least the past 7 years I have wanted to go to a OSU football game and sit in the student section.  But unless I knew a student there was no way and I knew that Troy would never be able to go, so it was just a wish.  Then my brother Alex decided to go to OSU.  My dream had a light but his first year I was pregnant, about 7 months and I was sure I would not pass as a student with that belly.  When this year hit I thought the dream would have to wait another year.  When I had the miscarriage and was finally feeling more like myself it was mid-september.  I thought I should get my act together and look at a OSU schedule.  It turned out I was only able to attend 3 of their home games, two of which were games that would cost me over $200 and that was not going to happen.  Alex got a hold of 2 tickets at the last minute that were super cheap and I headed down to Columbus.  I stayed at my brothers house which was a lot of fun.  I got up to use the bathroom and realized bed time happens around 5am but to my surprise the guys were all up and ready to go by 10.  It was a great game!  I never sat down except for tv timeouts, I got to see the whole game which never happens with kidos, and I learned some new cheers!  It was like college all over again, it was a lot of fun!
I loved it, thanks Alex!





No comments: