Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Girls Weekend #1

After Troy was gone for 10 days in February, I thought it only right that I would take two weekends for myself:) I was very excited.  The first weekend of March I spent the weekend with my two bests from my University days, Julie & Lily.  We meet up and stayed in fabulous hotel where we caught up on life and had a fantabulous time chatting that didn't stop until our heads hit the pillows and then started all over again the next day.  We went to our favorite place to eat, PF Changs, this was our spot in college for special girls nights, went to a comedy club, and what's a girls weekend without a quick trip to Target for snacks.  We went out for breakfast, visited an ikea to find chairs, and then out for an early dinner.  It was a wonderfully filled weekend of laughing and no kids to run after, we loved it.



loved my time with them

No comments: