Friday, August 20, 2010

Fashionista's

I am sure you have heard this time plenty of times during commercials.  I have seen runway shows on TV here and there but never have I actually been to a fashion show.  This year thanks to my company I was able to attend the Hall of Fame Fashion show.  It was 3,000 people big, at least that is what they told us.  We ate, got gifts and watched the show.  Although I would not pay to actually go it was an experiance.  Ladies really got all dressed up for this thing.  It was interesting.

Center Stage
Me & Rachel
Some famous guy named Michael Stanley
The ladies went crazy when he came out.  Rachel and I both said who?  He is famous I guess and all the ladies at work laughed when I asked about him, tell me I was too young, and then went on about how good looking he us to be.  Anyway, I did not think much of his singing, oh well.

No comments: