Thursday, August 5, 2010

Schenk Family Vacation 2010

Part 1~

This summer we were all in major need of some vacation time to rejuvenate ourselves before getting back into our busy lives.  We took our first Schenk Family Vacation to Clearwater Beach Florida.  We had a great time.  I will post quite a few pictures but just the ones I really love.  I took about 400 pictures so there is no way I will be able to show all of them.  If you are wanting to see more pictures you can venture over to Kristen's Blog, she has posted a few and I know there are more to come.  So between the two of us you should get your fill.

Ready for our Flight to Florida
Although this was Gracie's 3rd flight this was officially the first time she got her own seat and no we did not pay for it. The nice Airline Stewardess told us we could move to a row with 3 sets.

Flights:
First flight was in my belly for my baby shower in Kansas
Second flight was at 2 months for Christmas & Jake’s Wedding
Third flight was for vacation to Florida
Gracie Enjoying her Airline snack
Gracie loves to look out the window
the 3 of us in a 2 seater
photo courtesy of cliff
Gracie messing with cliff

No comments: