Saturday, October 8, 2011

34 weeks

It has been a little while and I have just forgotten about the blog world for a little bit, too much other stuff to do and just plan tired.  Not much has changed everything is pretty much the same since the 32 week post so I will make this a short update.

Goal: Our goal is to pick a name and get the baby's room set up between now and the end of October
Looking forward: to my last day of work
Names: Gracie did tell my friend Christina the baby's name was Noah but I think she was talking about a song she recently heard
Waiting For: my mom to visit so I can get the baby's room done
Nesting Stage:  I have finally jump started my creative side and made a few things for the baby.  In November I will start making freezer meals.

The doctor said everything was good.  My new favorite is the nausea that I am waking up with at night he said could be due to the back pain I am having.  Besides that the baby is good and active.

That's all!

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh mercy! I hear you Candace on the back pain! It started for me this time around 20 weeks, I read your description and it's the same as my dr said... only thing that helps me is to take it as easy as I can. I have to limit my lifting (hard with Jake) and other strenuous stuff like stairs... I don't know it's just rough. Even sitting on my couch is uncomfortable. I didn't have it this early or bad with the other two. So I am anxious already for the end of this pregnancy and I still have 15 weeks to go. oh well, anyway hang in there, and before you know it you'll be loving on that little boy and forget all about this stage! ;)