Tuesday, August 27, 2013

21 Months

Since I missed Nolan's 15 and 18-month check up and he is just now going for his visit at 21-months to start the process of catching up.  There are shots he should have received at both the 15 and 18 month visits.  Nolan missing them is just fine with me.  I think shots are important but I have always like the idea of spacing them out.  I assume its God's protection over Nolan.  This wellness visit was to make up for the 2 missed appointments.  Nolan did receive shots and the others will be taken care of on his 2nd Birthday check up.  As always he got so very angry about the shots and Dr. Gracie was standing by my side watching every part asking about all the instruments the doctor used.  He is a full talker, mover, and such a sweet kid.  I thought the idea of him soon turning 2 would be so sad but he already acts as though he is 2 and right now I am trying to get him to stay where he is and all he wants to do is everything his 4 year old sister does.

Here are his stats:

Height: 34 1/4" (66%)
Weight: 27.5lbs (68%)
Head Circumference: 18 3/4"(72%)


sorry this is so blurry but was too cute to not post!






No comments: