Thursday, August 15, 2013

Special Dates

Every year before Troy goes MIA into the world of football Gracie and Troy have a special date night. One that always consists of ice cream and some other added special events.  Ice cream, park time, and even picking flowers.  Troy got to have special time with both kids and the loved it.

A couple of weeks ago I took Gracie to the Kohl's Museum so we had our mommy/daughter day.  But since Troy was spending this perticular evening with Gracie I took Nolan out.  A few times he asked for Gracie.  One of which was at the park.  Where Nolan and Gracie always swing on the same swings.  He point and said sissy and looked at me.  Over all I do think he enjoyed having me all to himself.
don't mind my no make-up workout clothes look
what a ham right

Even Troy and I got a night out but I never remember to take a picture except while I am getting ready and then the idea is gone.

No comments: