Friday, July 15, 2011

Sprinkled with Love

Recently, I heard about an event called a Sprinkle, like a baby shower but for baby #2 or 3 and instead of showering them with gifts you sprinkle them, very clever.  What a great way to get those few things that are need for baby #2.  Now I checked with my SIL Kassi in Cali and she said they do them with every baby.  Mainly a reason for girls time and then you bring diapers or a cute little outfit.  As I read about these things called "Sprinkles"  I found people loved them or hated them and it really had to do with your particular circle of friends.  Anyway, I decided I didn't care so I threw one for my SIL Kristen who will be welcoming a little girl.  I tried to make it simple but you know my when it comes to parties I can't just do simple, the ideas just go running through my head.  I threw her an adorable pink and yellow themed Sprinkle that was held at 10am at her house with all her friends from church and I was the hostess.

the table
sorry about the light
grapes
the donut tree
kyle made the chalkboard blocks




No comments: