Thursday, October 14, 2010

PBJ

I love peanut butter, is an under statment.  So when Gracie turned one I was very excited to share a peanut butter sandwich with her.  So you would understand how disappointed I was when the doctor told me that the age had been pushed back to age 2 for peanut butter.  It seems that in the last couple of weeks Gracie has had some close calls with peanut nuts/peanutbutter.  Although I am 99.9% sure that Gracie is not alergic to peanut butter, I wanted her first PB experoience to be with me, at home, with her dad, where if something did happen I could take her to the hospital.   Anyway, I have been wanting to give her, her first PBJ so I decided to do it early. She of course loved it, just like we thought she would. Yum, yum!  Saturday lunches just got that much more fun.

PBJ
PBJ meet Gracie
Gracie meet PBJ
what a poser
yum yum!

One night a long time ago I had eatten a spoonfull of PB.  I then picked up baby Gracie.  She tried to kiss me, she seemed to really like the smell.  Troy decided he would try and see if she did the same thing to him, she did.  She loved the smell of peanut butter.  So we video taped it because we thought it was so funny. 
Peanutbutter from Candace Schenk on Vimeo.


For you entertainment!

No comments: