Wednesday, October 6, 2010

23 Month's

While I was working on closing out September business today it dawned on me that not only was it October but it was October 5th, Gracie is 23 months today.  Although I still walk into the baby section of the story she is not a baby anymore.  She is a full toddler in all her ways.  
 Gracie before you turned 2 you like too:
  • play in your coupe
  • play chase around the house over and over again until your parents feel dizzy
  • wrestle with daddy
  • you are really good at copying words
  • we have cancelled out the passy for everything but bedtime
  • you love pushing up a chair to the counter to help me cook or do dishes
  • you love vitamins
  • love reading books
  • you actually seem to enjoy Sesame Street
  • you love to take a bath and poor water on your head, I think you feel very brave
  • you have tested the idea of the potty a few times
  • you copy so many of my actions, it just makes me know how much you see everything
  • you love pushing your baby around in your stroller
  • you love Awana
  • you can sing the B-I-B-L-E
  • although we have no idea what you are saying, you are always telling us stories
  • you can open & close all the doors in the house

*isn't this little sweater adorable, my friend Christina picked it up at a church sale, thanks for all the adorable clothes.  Thankfully Gracie now has plenty of winter clothes and I am no longer worried.

1 comment:

The Burgess family said...

What a sweet, perfect, almost-two-year-old! Glad to hear she's doing so well :) Will we see you guys at Christmas?